26 Years of Experience
SCOTT LANIN, ESQ.
Lanin Law P.C.
505 Eighth Avenue, 14th Flr.
New York, NY 10018
THE MARTIAL ARTS & COMMERCIAL LITIGATIONI have been an attorney since 1989 and have trained in the martial arts since 1984. Both fields share the same model for success: Avoid confrontation. Fight fiercely when necessary. Think creatively. Negotiate from strength. Overcome weakness. Pay rigorous attention to detail. Show courtesy and respect.
QUESTIONS? NEED HELP?
AVVO RATED “SUPERB” & “TOP ATTORNEY”
AVVO “CLIENTS’ CHOICE”
- A Thank You To Emil Onolfi November 10, 2015
- Thanks to Nicholas Ribaudo November 9, 2015
- Statute of Limitations for Commercial Claims November 9, 2015
- New York IRA and 401(k) exempt from alimony arrears? November 9, 2015
- Mechanic’s Lien for Equipment Rentals November 9, 2015
- Barred by Dirty Hands October 21, 2015
- Proving Service and Jurisdiction October 14, 2015
- Defenses to Breach of Contract October 12, 2015
- You Have a Cause of Action … Now What? October 10, 2015
- How Do You Actually Breach a Contract? October 8, 2015
COURTS & RESOURCES
BUSINESS & REAL ESTATE
Monthly Archives: August 2014
It is common sense that you don’t expect the person you are entering into an agreement with you purposefully try to dupe you. The doctrine of the Implied Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing states that just that. Here … Continue reading