26 Years of Experience
SCOTT LANIN, ESQ.
Lanin Law P.C.
505 Eighth Avenue, 14th Flr.
New York, NY 10018
THE MARTIAL ARTS & COMMERCIAL LITIGATIONI have been an attorney since 1989 and have trained in the martial arts since 1984. Both fields share the same model for success: Avoid confrontation. Fight fiercely when necessary. Think creatively. Negotiate from strength. Overcome weakness. Pay rigorous attention to detail. Show courtesy and respect.
QUESTIONS? NEED HELP?
AVVO RATED “SUPERB” & “TOP ATTORNEY”
AVVO “CLIENTS’ CHOICE”
- A Thank You To Emil Onolfi November 10, 2015
- Thanks to Nicholas Ribaudo November 9, 2015
- Statute of Limitations for Commercial Claims November 9, 2015
- New York IRA and 401(k) exempt from alimony arrears? November 9, 2015
- Mechanic’s Lien for Equipment Rentals November 9, 2015
- Barred by Dirty Hands October 21, 2015
- Proving Service and Jurisdiction October 14, 2015
- Defenses to Breach of Contract October 12, 2015
- You Have a Cause of Action … Now What? October 10, 2015
- How Do You Actually Breach a Contract? October 8, 2015
COURTS & RESOURCES
BUSINESS & REAL ESTATE
Monthly Archives: November 2014
UCC Article 9 Requirement of Disposing of Collateral In A Commercially Reasonable Manner
n collection cases involving secured debt, a court may preclude judgment if the plaintiff did not properly notify or dispose of the collateral in a commercially reasonable manner. In one of my recent cases where I opposed a lender’s motion for summary … Continue reading
Posted in NY Business Litigator Blog / NY Real Estate Litigator Blog Comments Off on UCC Article 9 Requirement of Disposing of Collateral In A Commercially Reasonable Manner