26 Years of Experience
SCOTT LANIN, ESQ.
Lanin Law P.C.
505 Eighth Avenue, 14th Flr.
New York, NY 10018
THE MARTIAL ARTS & COMMERCIAL LITIGATIONI have been an attorney since 1989 and have trained in the martial arts since 1984. Both fields share the same model for success: Avoid confrontation. Fight fiercely when necessary. Think creatively. Negotiate from strength. Overcome weakness. Pay rigorous attention to detail. Show courtesy and respect.
QUESTIONS? NEED HELP?
AVVO RATED “SUPERB” & “TOP ATTORNEY”
AVVO “CLIENTS’ CHOICE”
- A Thank You To Emil Onolfi November 10, 2015
- Thanks to Nicholas Ribaudo November 9, 2015
- Statute of Limitations for Commercial Claims November 9, 2015
- New York IRA and 401(k) exempt from alimony arrears? November 9, 2015
- Mechanic’s Lien for Equipment Rentals November 9, 2015
- Barred by Dirty Hands October 21, 2015
- Proving Service and Jurisdiction October 14, 2015
- Defenses to Breach of Contract October 12, 2015
- You Have a Cause of Action … Now What? October 10, 2015
- How Do You Actually Breach a Contract? October 8, 2015
COURTS & RESOURCES
BUSINESS & REAL ESTATE
Monthly Archives: September 2012
http://hit-play.com/tag/video-wall/ For those who may be curious about what a loan mod actually looks like once it is approved, here is an agreement we worked out for one of our clients with Chase to save his home and reduce his mortgage payments and … Continue reading
Success! Lanin Law P.C. Obtains Dismissal Of Aurora Loan Services Foreclosure Action In Bronx Supreme Court
buy Lamictal without rx My firm recently obtained an order dismissing an action by Aurora Loan Services LLC from the Bronx Supreme Court. Here is a copy of the Court’s order. The Court accepted the arguments we raised in an order to show cause that … Continue reading